Monday, November 19, 2007

#21 Podcasts, Smodcasts!

First of all I searched Yahoo Audio for a podcast on Paul Jennings and what do you know, I found one! Here it is :

http://www.audiofilemagazine.com/earshot/2007/07/undone-by-paul-jennings-read-by-stig.html

It is actually a reading from Undone!, narrated by Stig Wemyss.

Then I decided to go on exploring in Podcast.net and searched under library and children. On the second page of results I found childrensbookradio which is a podcast about children's books. Very relevant for me!!! So I decided to add the RSS feed into my bloglines account and naturally placed it under my Youth Literature folder, that I had previously set up.

As for relevance in the library situation, wouldn't it be great to have podcasts made of author talks (with permission of course!), parenting seminars, or other such events held in the library for people to taste after the event.

No comments: