Saturday, November 17, 2007

#18 Web Based Applications

Introduction to Zoho Writer.


Welcome to my new experience with Zoho Writer!

 
I never new such a thing existed before, but now that I do, I will be able to help give those library customers using old pc's at home some new insight into how to export word documents with ease! Providing they have internet access of course! Then it may be dial-up - what a drama - all that time for money! Never mind, I am sure it will help some.


This was typed in Zoho Writer and then published to my blog. It was much easier than I expected.
To clarify my introductory comments : I am thinking that Zoho Writer would be a good option for those that have old Microsoft Word software when needing to email documents. They would not need to worry about the information not being compatible with the receiving PC.

No comments: