Monday, November 19, 2007

#22 Audiobooks

I had a look through Gutenberg's Audio e-Book Collection and was pleasantly surprised to find some children's literature amongst the titles available. For example, The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen, The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter and Rumpelstiltskin by Brothers Grimm, to name a few.

I couldn't then help but gravitate to the Historical Children's eBookseMovies site. There I found a pot of gold! I liked the way you could seperately search children's books, young adult books or my first book collection to gain the right level for the right child/person. I decided to look further into the Young Adult e-audiobooks but to my dismay I had to pay the subscription to listen! Nevertheless I enjoyed finding titles like Beowulf, Heidi, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and more.

No comments: