Saturday, November 17, 2007

#18 Web-Based Applications Continued

PICTURE FUN


cool It's pretty cool once you know how!

 

tongue_out I am blurting at all those that thought I couldn't do it!

     I have enjoyed proving them wrong, in particular my brother!

wink Most of this learning 2.0 has been as easy as a wink and a nod - almost!

 

 kiss How beautiful learning new things!

 

 



Here's another Zoho Writer entry of mine which I published to my blog also.

Further thoughts on this application are:
What a great way of having access to certain documents or information no matter whether you are at home on your own PC, in a public library, at work or at a friend's house. The beauty is that as long as you have internet access, you don't need to worry if you don't have your disk, memory stick, etc. with you at the time. What a wonderful and flexible application at our fingertips!

No comments: